AIC VideoWall is an interactive video wall player desktop application that works on selected Windows-supported industrial PCs connected to a TV wall. It supports playback of multimedia contents such as images, videos, music and websites.
AIC VideoWall allows users to divide the video wall screen into different zones and assign contents to each zone separately.
Furthermore, NexWall provides users the flexibility to define which scenes they would like to display periodically.
Editor is a new tool for customers to collect all required images, video, urls, ...etc, into a central location. Specifically, it is used to
add/delete Scenes and arrange orders for all the Scenes. Each Scene will be divided into several zones, each zone will then be assigned a
different content. Editor will guide the user into creating a full story in expressing his/her idea through Utility.
- Install 3rd party tools
AIC VideoWall Utility will use 3rd party tools for playing different
contents, please go to each product website to begin download
1. Chrome Browser ©:
2. Microsoft Edge Browser ©:
3. Adobe Reader ©:
AIC Video Wall can create & organize your displays, scenes, layout and scenarios in one package.
The ONE Package include:
- AIC VideoWall Utility
- AIC VideoWall Editor
- AIC VideoWall Remote Contrller
- Customizable playback configuration desgin
- Support 2x2 ~ 4x4 split screen playback
- Pixel to pixel Resolution up to 16K
- No KVM switching required
- Content supports various playback requirements such as Chrome/Microsoft 365(PowerPoint,Word,Excel)/4K video
- UI interface design is intuitive and design, deploy and play with ease