Click the Working Directory button to setup the media file folder.
Click the Apply button to complete the configure.
- Configure Displays
Before using this function, please make sure all your panels are connected. Use the display setting function to arrange the panels layout.
- To set a monitor as a display, right-click the monitor in the Display Name list, and select the resolution that will be used for displaying contents.
- Click the Reset button to redetect and display the monitors currently connected, as well as the resolution and XY coordinates of each monitor.
- Viewing the Media Support List
Click the Detection button to redetect the media type.
Media Support will depend on its version.
Click the Set as Default button to return to default options.
The Web Service will offer the Restful API for customers to remotely control the specific scenes by name, or to Play, Next, Exit,...etc.
The launch options offer two options:
- Auto launch when logged in to the system.
- Auto enter into the demo mode when logged in to the system.
- License Operations
details of each version, please view AIC website (www.aiotcloud.dev)
- Click the License button to open the edit dialogue.
- Click the Login Password button to open the edit dialogue. Click the OK button to update the login password.